Bistrot de Liège
Baron de Selys de Fanson was St. Gerlach’s last resident; his kitchen, dining room and reception room have now been transformed into the cosy Bistrot de Liège. The original rugged paving stones, the antique stove and an original Liège provisions cupboard in the open kitchen are responsible for much of the Bistrot’s unique ambience.
Guests visiting these informal surroundings will be treated to a menu, small dishes from the region, or just a cup of coffee. Around the beautiful fountain in the former quadrangle you will find the delightful terrace of Bistrot de Liège. Everyone is given a warm welcome for a cup of coffee served with a piece of traditional Limburg vlaai (sweet flan), a glass of Limburg beer or a delicious meal.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00hrs-22.00hrs
- On sunny days there is an (unheated) outside terrace
- Free own parking space
- The kitchen is open from 12.00hrs-17.00hrs and 18.00hrs-20.30hrs*
* Fridays and Saturdays till 21.30hrs
- Next to Bistrot de Liège, on this spot you can enjoy dinner at Château St. Gerlach; the terrace in front of the château is exclusively for the use of guests at Restaurant Château St. Gerlach. If the weather permits, one can dine outdoors here.
|Bistrot de Liège||90||70||50||yes||no|
6301 KK Valkenburg aan de Geul
- TheaterHotel De Oranjerie nieuwe partner Maastricht Convention Bureau 9 January, 2018
- Internationale primeur voor Limburgse hoofdstad 7 December, 2017
- The IAF and Modint to host the 34th World Fashion Convention in Maastricht 20 November, 2017
Maastricht Convention Bureau
6229 GT Maastricht – the Netherlands
t: +31 43 763 47 30
BTW: NL 812866526B01
Click here for the contactform >>