Au Coin des Bons Enfants
Nothing artificial. We make no concessions to quality. The Coin must always be itself. An atmosphere coloured by history in combination with today’s ingredients.
We have preserved the best features but we are keen to move with the times. That applies to the interior, to the kitchen and to the team. The chef is often in the spotlight, but it’s the entire team that’s important. Both those in the kitchen and those serving. They are both part of a tightly-knit team with the guest being the centre of attention. The enthusiasm for cooking is the daily source of drive and inspiration.
The market in Liège is also a source of inspiration, being close to the growers and suppliers and where the fresh vegetables are irresistible. I am also inspired by thinking back over the evening while enjoying a decent glass of wine and by this splendid corner of Maastricht, located between churches and convents, historic university buildings, the art and drama school. Where the River Jeker gently meanders and where art, culture, history, and old and new features come together.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 18.00hrs-21.30hrs
- Au Coins des Bons Enfants had a heated outside terrace
- There are paid parking options nearby
- The restaurant is situated directly behind the Vrijthof Square
|Upper room (on reservation only)||36||yes||yes|
|Terrace rear side||50||22|
6211 LJ Maastricht
- TheaterHotel De Oranjerie nieuwe partner Maastricht Convention Bureau 9 January, 2018
- Internationale primeur voor Limburgse hoofdstad 7 December, 2017
- The IAF and Modint to host the 34th World Fashion Convention in Maastricht 20 November, 2017
Maastricht Convention Bureau
6229 GT Maastricht – the Netherlands
t: +31 43 763 47 30
BTW: NL 812866526B01
Click here for the contactform >>